Fairfax County Personal Injury Attorneys Represent Accident Victims
Helping Those Injured In Falls And Crashes Pursue Compensation
Any kind of accident can result in serious injury or death. When an accident or injury is caused by the negligence or actions of another, the law may be on your side. The lawyers at Allred, Bacon, Halfhill & Young, PC can help you get the compensation you deserve. Our attorneys have decades of experience battling property owners and insurance companies to get fair compensation for our clients and their families. We represent clients who have been the victims of medical malpractice or negligence. We also represent those hurt in auto accidents, motorcycle crashes, truck wrecks, slips, falls and work injuries, in addition to all other types of accident victims.
What Types Of Injuries Are Common In Virginia Accidents?
The catastrophic injuries associated with accidents, crashes, malpractice and falls have a profound, long-lasting effect on an individual’s body and mind. These injuries often require costly ongoing medical tests, treatment and therapy. Our attorneys will carefully examine the circumstances of your accident and its impacts on your personal, physical and emotional well-being. We commonly assist clients with all types of serious injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Back, spine and neck injuries
- Head injuries and traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Loss of limbs
- Crushing injuries
Our attorneys resolutely pursue all possible compensation for our clients. While each case is different, we may be able to help you recover damages for pain and suffering, past and future medical expenses, lost wages, disfigurement and loss of quality of life. In cases where a loved one has lost their life, we help the family pursue a wrongful death claim for burial expenses and their financial and emotional losses. Whether you are seeking compensation for the costs associated with a broken leg or you are seeking justice after medical malpractice left you seriously injured, our experienced attorneys are determined to help. We pursue claims against doctors, employers, insurers, businesses and individuals.
Understanding The Causes of Fairfax County Auto Accidents
Most Virginia car crashes are caused by someone’s fault or negligence. The most common causes of truck, motorcycle and car accidents in Fairfax County include:
- Drunk driving. Operating a vehicle while intoxicated is dangerous because of slowed reaction times, poor decision making and impaired coordination. Virginia prohibits drivers from operating a vehicle with a blood alcohol content (BAC) of 0.08% or higher. In cases where a drunk driver with a BAC of at least 0.15% causes your injuries, you may be eligible for punitive damages.
- Distracted driving. When drivers use their cell phones to send text messages or make phone calls, their focus is not on the road. Drivers can also be distracted by car radios, food, drinks or even their passengers.
- Reckless driving. There are many ways to drive dangerously. Speeding, disregarding traffic laws or ignoring traffic signals all create dangers for others on the road.
- Fatigued driving. Driving while tired can be as dangerous as driving drunk. This is a common cause of serious and fatal accidents, especially accidents involving trucks and commercial drivers. This is because commercial drivers often work long hours.
We are committed to getting our clients the compensation they deserve after a motor vehicle accident. We are experienced litigators and negotiators who will take the steps necessary to help you obtain the best results possible.
Call Our Virginia Personal Injury Lawyers Today For Immediate Help After An Accident
The Fairfax personal injury lawyers at Allred, Bacon, Halfhill & Young, PC are committed to helping clients pursue any damages they are entitled to under the law. To learn more about how we personally tailor our services to your needs, call us at 703-352-1300 or contact us online.